* Dec., 2006 & 2007 -- Christmas Eve Dinner and Distribution of Food Baskets to Community Families in Need.
* Dec., 2008 -- Three Lunches Served Over a One-Week Period with Distribution of Food to 125 Families in Need.
* Mar., 2009 -- Helping Hands Begins Operation with Food Distribution Every Wednesday Using Food Donated by Congregational Members.
* Jun., 2009 -- Congregational Donations are Supplemented by a Partnership with Suncoast Harvest Food Bank (eg. Feeding America Tampa Bay). Food Purchased for $0.19 per Pound.
* Oct., 2009 -- Helping Hands Becomes an USDA Sub-Distributor and Begins to Provide Governmental TEFAP Foods to Qualified Recipients.
* Dec., 2009 -- Helping Hands Ends its First 10 Months of Operation. 38,000 lbs. of Food Was Distributed to 900 Families.